Monday, September 19, 2011

♥ The little OMG of the day ♥


Being call up for a unexpected brief presentation this afternoon. Well, the OMG is not for the unexpected presentation but is for - "OMG, see what have you did in the presentation~~~!!" =.=' I didn't really mess up the presentation (I think... >.<") but just that I actually stuck at certain part wandering how should I explain the thing so that the audiences will actually understand what I going to bring out. Thanks to my colleague that she actually give a helping hand to us & is really thank god that I ever explain the flow to her before this. Unexpected is not the reason for not doing well, I should be in the "ready mood" all the time in order to do better....




珍の物语: The little OMG make me grow....



No comments:

Post a Comment