Friday, September 16, 2011

♥ Raya Holiday ♥

Selamat Hari Raya, everybody!! I know it's a bit late but "late is better than nothing at all", right? Wakaka.. XD Oh ya, one more thing Happy National day too...

Curry, redang, kuih raya, bla bla bla are all the must have during raya. But this year I went to KB for sushi during the 1st day of raya with Jun & freinds. Yum yum, being looking forward for it for so long already cos somebody actually promise me for the sushi treat but it only happen after one year.. =.=' But like what I said, " Late is better than nothing", so thanks a lot dear.. o(n_n)o


Mini California roll - one of my favorite.

Salmon - nice to have it with wasabi.

Me & Jun

I remember a crazy thing that done by Jun & others few year ago in conjunction of the National day - they were actually laying on the road to show how patriotic they are. Crazy, huh? This year we are having something more normal - steamboat.


Simple but nice...

For Appie's belated birthday - Before

After

Group photo
- Cheese

This is not easy to become a photographer when you met models like this... =.='

Me & Jun again




Like this soo much!!


A very enjoyable raya holiday. Glad to have you all as friend, you brighten up my day.. Muakzzz... Oh ya, Congratulation to Darien & Appie for your new house.




珍の物语: Holiday, I love you. Muakzzz...




No comments:

Post a Comment