Sunday, January 1, 2012

♥ 2011 ♥

Time fly & now it's 2012. Year 2011 have be a very busy year for me. (Busy in term of work as well as study.) Well, another year pass, I think 2011 is not a bad year for me.

1st of all, let's talk about my 2011 wish list. Well, I get my SLR camera & get to travel to Langkawi Island early of 2011. Another set of fiction story books? I not able to get it but I able get some other motivation story book. Money? Hehehe.. secret here... XD New phone? Well, my old phone able to survive until today so no new phone in year 2011.

2011's goals - to pass at least 2 paper in ACCA exam. I pass 3 paper in total, 2 papers for Dec'10 sitting & 1 for Jun'11 sitting. Another 2 papers are still pending for result. Hope I will receive a good news, as this will be the last 2 papers for me. Gambateh, Angela!!

My work? Well, I had been promoted. (Ya, again... ) Now handling another company. (Ya, again. The 6th company that I handle in SOPB) Family? Fine. Study? As I mention it still pending for result, hope it will be a good news. Relationship? Fine. Everything is fine with Jun & me. But something happen at Langkawi where somebody propose & somebody say "YES". How is Jun? 2011 had be a busy year for Jun. Busy about his work & new house. Oh ya, Jun officially move to his new house in year 2011. Congrats again, darling.

Through out the year of 2011, I loss my temper once in a while especially during exam time & office's peak period. The stress are making me crazy but yet they help me to grow. Still trying hard to become more mature mentally, but more or less there are slight improvement in myself (I think... XD) But one thing for sure, I'm getting fatter!!


- 2012's wish list -
1. New Phone
2. Macro lense for my SLR camera.
3. Travel, travel, travel!! (Aiming at X'mas holiday!!)
4. A Car (If I really need one)
5. Money, money, money!!


- 2012's goal -

Charted Accountant




Bye bye 2011, welcome 2012!!





珍の物语: Have you set your goals for year 2012?


No comments:

Post a Comment