Thursday, June 6, 2013

♥ Update ♥

Have been missing for almost one & the half year, & now I'm back!! XD


 02♥12♥2012

Little update on what happen during this period. Well, I'm now Mdm Angela (which I still can't accept this title till now, so I still prefer Miss Angela. Hahaha... XD) Our R.O.M fall on 20.03.2012, which is my hubby's birthday. While the actual day fall on 02.12.2012, which I think is nice date to remember. Would like to take this opportunity to thanks all our family members, friends, brothers & sisters for their hard work during our wedding day, we really appreciate it!! I able to pass my ACCA exam last year & able to get my membership on Oct 2012 (Just few days before my birthday). Follow by this, I'm officially promoted as an accountant on 1st day on 2013. XD



Pre-wedding (2 of my favorite)

More video & photo on our wedding: - 


 


Btw, we just back from our honeymoon trip, which we enjoy very much.





珍の物语: Hello, I'm back!!






No comments:

Post a Comment