Saturday, October 22, 2011

♥ Advance Birthday celebration by colleagues ♥

Dinner at Barcelona with colleagues/friends last Thursday for advance birthday celebration for me & Gate. Well, we didn't inform Gate that we going to celebrate her birthday, planning to give her a surprise. A very nice place for gathering, food, nice nice environment & friendly staff with a pc just on our table with internet connection.


Barcelona

Salted pop corn, not bad... =)

With colleagues


Well, I didn't expect that they buying a cake. Gate was so surprise when I shown her that her name on the cake (as I expected. hahahaha....) A very love mummy cake, love it to max!! The candle are those that I use to prank Tiong during his birthday, it lit back once it was blog off!! LOLzzz..


Surprise!!

Cutting the cake

Happy Birthday!!

Thanks a lot!!

The mummy cake, Cute!!


Last but not least, thanks for the present, - a purse. I like it very much!! The card look like a Halloween cake than like a birthday card, but it's cute & I love it!! Thanks friends!! Muaksss...

Thanks for the present... o(n_n)o


Love it!! :p





珍の物语: Thanks my friends... :p




No comments:

Post a Comment