Monday, October 17, 2011

♥ Advance Birthday Celebration ♥

First of all (a very "kolot" opening.. XD ), thanks a lot to those who help me celebrate my advance birthday at Siamese on last Saturday. Suppose we plan to have our dinner at Our Daily Bread but others decide to change to Siamese last minutes for certain reason. Both the environment & the foods are nice, a very nice place for gathering.

Nice place

Busying =)

Me & Jun

I do expect that they going to come out with some weird to "kenakan" me. Hahahaha... Guess what? A very cute pumpkin cake & the so call "scary" fingers candles really do brighten up my day. The cake is really nice & I really don't feel like wanna "hurt" it. Thanks a lot, buddy!! =) But the idea of biting the pumpkin is soo yellow la.. >.<"


Love it to max!!

Thanks for everything!!

Shy, shy... :p


^_^

Group photo




珍の物语: Thanks a lot, friends... o(n_n)o

No comments:

Post a Comment