Wednesday, October 26, 2011

♥ Happy Birthday to me!! ♥

Happy Birthday to me!! Well, girls always get worry when they getting older so do I. But I really feel glad that I have lots of friends & those who care about me celebrating my birthday with me.


Happy Birthday to me!!


Jun is the 1st one who wishing me happy birthday. (I know he trying hard for not falling asleep.. Hahaha...) Thank a lots for all the birthday wishes, I really do appreciate it. Having buffet dinner at Palm Terrace, Imperial that night. I really enjoy the foods, especially the cake. Yummy... :3


Jun & me at Palm Terrace Cafe, Imperial


^_^

Darling

Finger licking good...

Yummy cake. I should have take more!! Hahahaha... :)

The fruit tarts are really nice!! Thumb up!!

It's me... :p

Coconut pudding, anyone? :p


Present from Jun? Roxy purse. Love it very much as I'm the fans of Roxy. Really feel funny when I recall how Jun try to cover when I telling him that my birthday present for this year will be a purse. Hahaha... =) Last but not least, thanks for the cake from Jun. (opps.. I 4get to take the photo of it)


Haha.. The lovely one... :p

Thanks for the present. Love it!!





珍の物语: Thanks, darling. Love ya!! Muaksss.... ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment